ALPINESTARS | TECH 3 STELLA BOOTS BLACK/WHITE SZ 06 | 482-09016
- Specially designed for an optimized women’s fit.
- PU-reinforced microfiber upper for flexibility, abrasion resistance, water resistance and weight-saving. Main material ensures consistent fit and ease of maintenance.
- Contoured shin plate is injected with high modulus TPU for high levels of impact and abrasion resistance.
- Medial boot side incorporates TPU panel with specially designed sculpturing for maximum grip contact with bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance.
- One-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank. The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the boot’s streamlining.
- Excellent flexion provided by low profile medial and lateral pivot system to offer movement and support.
- Instep and Achilles accordion flex zones constructed for superior control and support.
- Extended microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Soft poly-foam padding surrounds ankles and collar for long lasting comfort, fit and additional shock absorption.
- Internal mesh textile lining for improved air circulation and comfort.
- Ergonomic buckle system offers secure and highly personalized closure. All buckles are easily replaceable.
- Buckle closure system incorporates polymer and fiberglass buckle arms and high-impact aluminum bridge closures for durability and weight-saving.
- Removable anatomic footbed for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution.
- Specific rubber compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for superior durability, high performing rubber grip patterning and feel. The sole is replaceable.
- STELLA TECH 3 boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010