ALPINESTARS | TECH 10 SUPERVENTED BOOTS WHITE SZ 10 | 482-01610
- The Tech 10 chassis combines advanced lightweight microfiber and impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell.
- Foot shell features five different compounds in a single lightweight piece to offer strength while maintaining flexibility and structural integrity.
- Foot shell incorporates heel and toe protection that is highly resistant to abrasion and impact and adds to the boot’s overall durability.
- Foot shell also includes integrated shank for support and structural integrity.
- Frontal protection features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap, plus hook and loop fasteners for a precise fit closure beneath the buckle giving greater, micro-adjustable, precision which is convenient to operate.
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-slip suede in heel area, keeping the foot located inside the boot.
- The Tech 10 boot is CE certified.
- The Tech 10 design is slimmer and more streamlined with a contoured calf protector ergonomically wrapping around the rear leg.
- Constructed from a dual density compound and combined with the rear blade system, protection is enhanced with progressive dampening of excessive torsional forces.
- The energy dissipating shin plate features a new anatomic design for reduced surface area and weight-saving.
- Built in co-injected foot chassis is the patented Dynamic Heel Compression Protector (DHCP), an innovative safety feature which includes a fully integrated collapsible heel area with expanded poly-foam to absorb high impact energies during a crash.
- DCHP features a directional impact protection system which significantly reduces the effect of excessive, potentially injury-causing, energy being transferred to the ankle and lower leg.
- DHCP has been used by Alpinestars athletes in the demanding environments of professional Supercross and Motocross.
- One the Tech 10’s defining features is the redesigned biomechanical inner ankle brace.
- Patented technology which features: Lighter, anatomically redesigned medial and lateral torsion arms which are compact and offer increased range of movement and control.
- In conjunction with the outer boot chassis, the ankle brace gives vertical and lateral protection from ankle and leg compression and rotation and progressive damping of torsional forces during an accident, while still allowing natural freedom of movement.
- Double pivot system allows the boot to retain its integrity while flexing which removes the need for alternative torsion bars for varying ankle widths and crucially gives the essential progressive resistance to rotational and vertical forces
- New low-profile, pull-on design for reduce material build, less weight and to facilitate easier and quicker wearing.
- Innovative flexion inserts work seamlessly with new Tech 10’s flex support system for ultimate in performance.
- TPU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles and an ultra-thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control.
- Dual compound removable anatomic footbed includes EVA for comfort and support and aids even weight distribution.